Woodbridge Premises Liability Attorneys
Filing Personal Injury Claims in New Jersey
When you go onto public premises or are invited over to a private residence,
the owner of the property has a certain responsibility to ensure you are
safe. This means taking care of any necessary maintenance or repairs so
that your safety is not on the line. However, many homeowners and business
owners fail to do so, leading to serious accidents and injuries.
At Palmisano & Goodman, P.A., our
Woodbridge personal injury attorneys advise people about their rights in premises liability litigation. Our
firm has more than
40 years of experience representing lawsuits for damages related to dangerous property conditions
ranging from falling accidents to ice and snow hazards.
To learn about your right to compensation in a premises liability case,
contact a member of our team.
Common Premises Liability Accidents
If your injury occurred on a friend's property, it is important to
remember that you are dealing with an insurance issue, not a personal
issue. When you are hurt on public property, such as in the supermarket
or at the bank, the owner is responsible for handling your medical bills
and related expenses. However, they may try to talk you into taking a
settlement. Ensure that your legal and financial rights are protected
by hiring a Woodbridge premises liability attorney to hire you.
- We represent people whose accident claims relate to any of the following
- Accidents Due to Inadequate Security
- Apartment Building Accidents
- Daycare & School Injuries
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks
- Elevator & Escalator Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Snow & Ice Hazards
- Stairway Falls
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Trip & Fall Accidents
- Falls in unsafe stairwells or unlit hallways.
- Accidents on private property due to structural defects or improper building
- Accidents at amusement parks, swimming pools, or other recreational facilities.
- Assault in a parking garage or parking lot due to inadequate security.
- Injuries suffered on the job.