We Have Secured Millions Of Dollars Recovered In Verdicts & Settlements Request your free consultation today
Protecting the Rights of the Injured
If you have been injured as a result of the negligent, criminal or reckless actions of another individual, our trial lawyers are here for you. At Palmisano & Goodman, P.A., we have seen firsthand how difficult an injury is for victims - the rising medical costs, lost wages, and the physical pain that you deal with every day. Our team of Woodbridge personal injury lawyers is dedicated to helping you fight for full and fair compensation.
We have a long history of case successes and millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients. When you need professional and effective legal representation for your injury claim, Palmisano & Goodman, P.A. is the team you can trust.
Our lawyers will personally handle each legal aspect of your case. We will not hand your case off to a paralegal nor will we treat you as just another case number. Our attorneys will offer you the highest caliber of representation and pursue the most favorable case outcome possible. With more than four decades of experience and a history of success, you can be confident in our ability to maximize your compensation.
When you are filing a personal injury claim, it is essential that you are honest and straightforward with your attorney. This includes providing details about your personal life and your accident so your attorney can be prepared for all possible scenarios. The less surprises there are for your attorney, the better he or she can do their job in representing you.
Here are some important things that you need to share with your personal injury attorney:
- Details of your injury: Give your attorney details about your accident and injury, including where it took place, who was involved, how severe you injuries are, and more. The more detail and evidence you provide, the better it will be for your claim.
- Prior injuries and health conditions: Sometimes insurers will dig into a person’s past medical records in an attempt to undermine their current claim. Provide your attorney with your full medical history so they can anticipate how the defense will react to your previous injuries.
- Bankruptcy filings: If you are filing for bankruptcy, your creditors may come after your settlement or use your financial history against you. Let your attorney know about any bankruptcy filings so they can plan a strategy for you.
- Criminal history: Although having a criminal past shouldn’t prevent you from recovering compensation for an injury, it can hurt your case if you withhold this information from your attorney. The insurance company will likely run a background check to uncover any evidence they can use against you. Always tell your attorney about any misdemeanors or felonies so he or she can prepare accordingly.
- If you are filing for divorce: Personal injury settlements may be subject to division during a divorce, so make sure that you inform your attorney. If your injury was the cause of your divorce, this may also factor into the overall compensation package for your claim.
- Has anyone contacted you about your case? Tell your attorney if the liable party or their insurance company has contacted you and what your conversation involved. If they continue to message or call you, forward these inquiries to your attorney. Avoid discussing any details of your case without consulting your attorney first.
Wrongful death $10 Million
Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle $1.1 Million
Motor Vehicle Accident $4.5 Million
Car Accident $9.3 Million
Car Accident $3.8 Million
At Palmisano & Goodman, P.A., our Woodbridge personal injury attorneys are here to help you fight for fair compensation. We approach each case meticulously so we understand the big picture of a client’s case and how their personal lives are affected by their claim. If you would like to discuss your case in a free consultation, feel free to contact our office.
Millions Of Dollars Recovered
You Don't Pay Us Unless We Win
Backed By 100+ Combined Years Of Experience
Client Satisfaction is Our Main Priority
I was extremely happy with the outcome.
“Thanks to everyone for their hard work! I would definitely recommend them to anyone that would need an attorney to represent them.”
Truly amazing & knowledgeable.
“Thank you so much to the team at Palmisano & Goodman, it has been a pleasure.”
He kept his word & guided me throughout my entire case.
“From the first day I stepped into Gregory Goodman’s office I felt completely comfortable with him.”
Your firm truly earned and deserved the Super Lawyers title.
Very courteous, kind, professional & punctual with time and actions.”