Certified Civil Trial Attorney Working For You
Greg was born and raised in Colonia, New Jersey, and developed a great interest in the Law after watching his father practice personal injury law. At a young age, he learned about safety rules that needed to be followed to protect people from harm and needless injuries.
Education & Academic Achievements
After graduating from Colonia High School, Greg attended Boston College and graduated with a degree in psychology. Greg immediately enrolled at Seton Hall Law School graduating in 2006. He clerked at the firm during the summer recess. After passing the bar on his first attempt, he began practicing personal injury law at Palmisano & Goodman, P.A.
Dedicated to Client Success
Since 2007, Greg has represented hundreds of individuals who have suffered serious injuries because of the carelessness of others. Greg has tried numerous personal injury cases and has been named a Certified Civil Trial Attorney, an accolade received by fewer than 2% of all attorneys in New Jersey. Greg has been named Rising Stars in Super Lawyers by New Jersey Monthly Magazine in representing people injured because of the negligence of others from 2013 through 2021.
As a Woodbridge personal injury attorney, Greg has devoted his entire professional career to helping individuals who have been injured through the fault of others. Greg believes hard work, attention to detail, and close communication with clients is the recipe for success.
Outside the Courtroom
When not in the office, Greg spends time with his wife, Beth, a Pediatrician and associate professor at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital, and his daughter and son. Greg also spends his personal time with his siblings and his 7 nieces and nephews. Greg is an avid golfer and has played in several Amateur events in New Jersey and is a Four-time Club Champion at Plainfield Country Club.
- New Jersey State Bar Association, 2007
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Law, Juris Doctorate, 2006
- Boston College, Psychology, Bachelor of Science, 2003
- Middle Sex County Bar Association, Member, 2007-Present
- Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2007-Present
- New Jersey Association for Justice, Member, 2007-Present
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member, 2007-Present
Awards & Accolades
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers®, 2021
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers®, 2020
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers®, 2019
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers®, 2018
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers®, 2017
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers®, 2016
- Top 50 Verdicts in New Jersey, 2016
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers®, 2015
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers®, 2014