Woodbridge Premises Liability Attorneys
Dependable Advice In Dangerous Property Claims
At the law firm of Palmisano & Goodman, our attorneys advise people about their rights in premises liability litigation – lawsuits for damages related to dangerous property conditions ranging from falling accidents or ice and snow hazards to negligent security in bars or night clubs.
We represent people whose accident claims relate to any of the following situations:
- Dog bite injuries or animal attacks
- Slip-and-fall injuries suffered in big box stores, office buildings, supermarkets, restaurants and other commercial buildings
- Injuries due to snow and ice hazards
- Accidents on private property due to structural defects or improper building maintenance
- Assault in a parking garage or parking lot due to inadequate security
- Falls in unsafe stairwells or unlit hallways
- Accidents at amusement parks, swimming pools or other recreational facilities
- Injuries suffered on the job during repair calls, inspections or other duties performed away from the employer's site
- Injuries or assaults suffered due to inadequate security or negligence on the part of security staff
To learn about your right to compensation in a premises liability case, contact an experienced personal injury lawyer at our office in Woodbridge for a free consultation.
Case Result: We settled an amusement park accident claim involving herniated disk injuries to the neck and back for $600,000.
Call 732-634-6464 For Advice About Premises Liability Law
While we're working to investigate and present your premises liability damages claims, we also do everything we can to help you deal with the problems and questions that can complicate your recovery. We're always available to advise you about insurance coverage problems and other obstacles to effective medical treatment.
For additional information about our approach to client service in premises liability litigation, contact Palmisano & Goodman for a free consultation.