Woodbridge Medical Malpractice And Surgical Error Lawyers
Liability And Damages In Cases Of Surgical Error
Negligence in the treatment of a serious medical condition might not only render meaningless the high quality of care provided by every other member of the treatment team, it can also lead to death or serious injury.
If you need advice about your legal options in the aftermath of a surgical mistake, nursing error, medication error or other lapse in the performance of a medical professional, contact a medical malpractice attorney at Palmisano & Goodman in Woodbridge for a free consultation.
Call 732-634-6464 For Advice About Negligent Medical Treatment
The following are examples of the kinds of treatment mistakes we can advise you about in central and northern New Jersey:
- Surgeon malpractice or other surgical errors, from operating on the wrong body part to problems resulting from negligent laparoscopy
- Anesthesia malpractice on the part of a doctor or nurse anesthetist
- Prescription errors
- Negligent care during postoperative recovery or physical therapy
- Treatment errors in emergency medicine
- Birth injuries and negligence in prenatal or perinatal treatment
The ability of our lawyers to investigate and review the evidence of surgical errors and treatment mistakes can give you an advantage both in the proof of a negligent physician's liability and in the detailed documentation of your damages demand.
We help clients recover damages for medical negligence resulting in death or long-term disability. For more information about our approach to client service in cases of medical malpractice, contact our office in Woodbridge to arrange a free consultation.